The NBAA GO Leadership Summit will provide an opportunity for YoPros to develop high-level workplace skills that will enhance leadership abilities, management style, personal brand and more.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Network with top CEOs, executives, industry leaders, event speakers, like-minded peers and other young professionals through Community Connect, a new element of NBAA virtual events.
- Develop high-level workplace skills that will enhance your leadership abilities, management style, personal brand and more.
- Attend 6 main-stage educational sessions, hear from 8 professional speakers and review 15 micro sessions – short, on-demand presentations you can access 24/7, with bonus content and downloadable resources to bring back to your office.
- Take part in the Virtual Conference Cohorts program, to be placed in a small and diverse group for more exclusive networking, guided conversations and educational opportunities. Sign up to participate in a cohort while registering to attend.
- Participate with zero travel, hotel or added expenses.
Build Your Case
The best way to show your employer the value of your attendance at the NBAA GO Leadership Summit is to focus on specific, tangible deliverables and content. NBAA has created a toolkit to help build your case to attend.
The toolkit will give you tips on how to:
- Directly connect your individual professional development to your organization’s goals.
- Emphasize the benefits for the organization as a whole.
- Outline your plan of action and top reasons for attending.
- Make it an easy “yes” from your boss!
Key Sessions for YoPros
Here are a few main-stage sessions we think would be particularly valuable for YoPros! Visit the Program Schedule to see the entire lineup of sessions and professional speakers.
- How Diversity and Real Conversations Can Help Create the Best Teams
Risha Grant is a top diversity and inclusion keynote speaker and author of “That’s BS! How Bias Synapse Disrupts Inclusive Cultures.” Through her interactive keynotes, Grant teaches and empowers attendees with D&I tools to increase their bottom line.
- Using Emotional Intelligence for Team Engagement
Dr. J.P. Pawliw-Fry is a leadership thought leader, peak performance expert and co-author of the New York Times bestseller, “Performing Under Pressure.” His work with leaders from Fortune 500 companies, U.S. Marines, Olympic athletes, and NBA and NFL teams have provided him with considerable opportunities to test his science-based tools in environments of high pressure.
- Mindful Leadership: Walking the Talk & Developing Self-Awareness
After Pandit Dasa’s family lost their multimillion-dollar business, Dasa’s life took a dramatic turn, which ultimately led him to living as a monk for 15 years in New York City. Dasa now uses his training and experiences to teach business leaders about mindful leadership, resilience, managing emotions, and how to improve collaboration and engagement in the workplace.
Plus, YoPro-Focused Microsessions Within Community Connect
Introducing a new element of NBAA virtual events, Community Connect will allow you to connect with like-minded attendees and leaders participating in the event, and give you the opportunity to take a deeper dive into a variety of topics such as:
- Recognizing Talent and Fostering Growth
- Cross-Generational Communication
- Leading Change Without the Title
- Becoming Essential – How to Pursue Ongoing Professional Development
- Making the Transition to Business Aviation