2020 Virtual Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference (SDC2020) sessions will get you up-to-date on the latest operational information critical to business aviation. This year’s conference agenda was developed to encourage attendees to build up their resilience in the face of challenges. Hear from industry experts about the critical information you need to do your job well.
Wednesday and Thursday sessions from the in-person conference were video recorded prior to the conference being canceled and are available now. Select sessions originally scheduled to take place on the final day of the conference are being recorded and will be available by May 15.
Virtual SDC2020 Session Schedule
- When Unimaginable Meets Unbeatable
- The ABCs of Active Flight Following
- Scheduling 101
- Put the Check Back in Checklist
- Fill Your Tank Without Busting the Bank
- Extraordinary Thinking Creates Extraordinary Leaders
- Droning On
- What the Hail: Preparing for All Types of Weather
- The Only Constant Is Change
- Say What? Communicate Effectively by Taking the Lead
- Put Me In, Coach! Team Building for Aviation Professionals
- Inclusion Fuels the Future
- Plus, more sessions coming soon!
Additional details on sessions, such as the full agenda, speakers and session descriptions are now available. Learn more.
- 1 session: $45
- 15 sessions (entire conference): $450
Entire NBAA GO Package Fee
Includes all sessions from SDC, IOC or the Maintenance Conference
- 39 sessions: $950
Includes ten sessions from SDC, IOC or the Maintenance Conference
- 10 sessions: $315 (use code NBAAGOPick10 during check-out)
For More Information
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.