The NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Committee is dedicated to promoting education and training as a means for business aviation schedulers and dispatchers to enhance their careers. To support this position, NBAA offers current and aspiring schedulers and dispatchers the opportunity to receive training awards donated by the following education and training providers:
- Academy College
- The ATL Aircraft Dispatcher Academy
- Beyond and Above Corporate Flight Attendant Training Academy
- Corporate Aviation Solutions, LLC.
- FlightSafety International
- King Schools
- Medaire, Inc.
- NBAA Air Traffic Services
- Satcom Direct
- Scott International, LLC.
- ServiceElements International, Inc.
- Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc.
Schedulers & Dispatchers Training Scholarship awards will be redeemable under the conditions established by NBAA and its donors. Applicants are limited to receiving one award per person every other year. For example, recipients of the 2022 scholarship are not eligible to apply for the 2023 awards, but they will be eligible to apply again in subsequent years.
Recipients also are responsible for costs associated with the scholarship, such as travel and lodging expenses, unless otherwise noted.
Direct all questions about this application to NBAA’s Molly Hitch at 202-783-9353 or email@example.com.