- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
- 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Introductions, class expectations and agenda for the day
- 8:30 a.m. – 9:20 a.m.
- Leadership in context of business aviation
- 9:20 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- What is Leadership? Why have Vision, Mission, and Values? Defined, understood, and practiced with some strategies to write the VMV’s
- 10:10 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Aligning with the company’s goals and strategies in the department’s business plan
- 11:10 a.m. – 12:00 noon
- Communicating the VMV, department business plan, and other related items to each constituency – department, company, others
- 12:00 noon – 1:00 p.m.
- 1:00 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Writing goals: components, prioritization, what comes first?
- 1:45 p.m. – 2:35 p.m.
- Finding and analyzing trends: effects on the goals
- 2:45 p.m. – 3:35 p.m.
- Back to communication: Good leadership traits/practices, emotional intelligence, leadership traits/values
- 3:45 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Take-homes: What do you do next and your to-do list
For More Information
For more information, contact NBAA's Sarah Wolf at (202) 783-9251 or [email protected].
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.