The Certified Aviation Manager (CAM) program identifies qualified professionals to lead departments and organizations that use business aircraft. You’ll be joining a family of over 500 passionate, dedicated business aviation professionals who showcase the best of our industry. But the pathway there isn’t easy — earning your CAM certification demands serious commitment to enhancing your knowledge base and preparing for the exam.
Balancing work and personal responsibilities with your exam preparation can be difficult. That’s why NBAA’s new “Six Months to CAM” was created to help guide you along on this journey.
How It Works
Six Months to CAM does not guarantee success on the CAM exam. Nor does it take the place of the hard work expected of potential CAMs. What it does offer is a streamlined study process designed to help working professionals maximize their efficiency.
Components of the program include:
- Detailed six-month study outline to help keep you on track with your exam preparation
- CAM self-assessment tool to help you quickly identify your strengths and weaknesses within the program’s five knowledge domains
- Domain-specific content to jumpstart your studying
- Digital study group with peers on the same exam schedule
- Scheduled calls with industry subject matter experts who can help bolster your knowledge of the CAM domains
- Webinars covering study best practices, how to break down test questions, and much more
- 10% discount off NBAA’s educational offerings (Conferences, Seminars, PDPs, On-demand education) during six month period.