At any given time, there are numerous airspace-related issues that NBAA would like its members to be aware of. In order to make it easier for members to locate issues most relevant to them, NBAA has categorized the current airspace issues by FAA Region.
Each FAA region contains 4 Air Route Traffic Control Centers (ARTCCs). Each of the regions is also overseen by an FAA representative – the FAA Systems Operations Director for Tactical Operations (DTO). The map below shows the regions covered by the DTOs.
To view regional airspace news, click on the appropriate region below:
- Northeast Region (ZBW, ZNY, ZOB, ZDC)
- Southeast Region (ZID, ZTL, ZJX, ZMA)
- Southwest Region (ZME, ZHU, ZFW, ZAB)
- Midwest Region (ZMP, ZAU, ZKC, ZDV)
- Western Region (ZSE, ZLC, ZLA, ZOA)
In addition there are other air traffic issues that span multiple regions.