- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
The course will be held from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Jan. 14, 2014, at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside. Continental breakfast will be provided, beginning at 7:30 a.m.
The agenda includes:
- Background and general information about IBAC the IS-BAO
- Implementing and managing an SMS based on the ICAO framework
- Implementing and improving policies, processes and procedures related to:
- Standard Operating Procedures
- International Operations
- Aircraft Equipment Requirements
- Maintenance Control
- Company Operations Manual
- Emergency Response Planning
- Environmental Management
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- The Audit Process (Both Internal and Registration Audit)
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.