The NBAA Annual Report highlights association activity and industry developments each year, and provides an independent auditor’s report and financial statements. Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2019 NBAA Annual Report provides an overview of the association’s work during 2019 to advocate for the business aviation community and provide value to its members.
The “Year in Review” section covers highlights from 2019, including:
- NBAA’s continued efforts to spearhead widespread adoption of Sustainable Aviation Fuels (SAF)
- Investing in the development and retention of world-class business employees, with a focus on diversity and inclusion
- Emerging technologies including urban air mobility (UAM), electrically powered vertical takeoff and landing (eVTOL) aircraft, unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) and supersonic business aircraft
- Industry-wide efforts to identify and mitigate top safety concerns
- NBAA’s global and local outreach for the industry, through events like the Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (NBAA-BACE), the Asian Business Aviation Conference and Exhibition (ABACE2019) in Shanghai and the European Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition (EBACE2019) in Geneva, as well as several Regional Forums around the country.
The report also highlights NBAA’s 2019 activities and award recipients, complete with photos, and provides an independent auditor’s report and financial statements. Full listings for NBAA’s Board of Directors, Associate Member Advisory Council and staff are also provided.