Indoor Exhibit Space Priority Placement Process
Exhibitors that have submitted application and full payment by the Feb. 22, 2019, deadline will select their exhibit location at an assigned appointment time through the live priority placement process. At the assigned appointment time, each exhibitor will call the exhibitor hotline and will work directly with members of the NBAA exhibits team to identify their optimal location, considering both the exhibitor’s requirements and the spaces remaining.
NBAA assigns appointment times for this live placement process by first grouping exhibitors into priority categories using the criteria listed below. All exhibitors within each priority category will then be assigned appointment times ahead of the exhibitors in the next lower priority category. Except for 2019 NBAA-BACE sponsors and as noted below, appointment times for exhibitors within each priority category are determined by random draw.
Priority Categories for Indoor Exhibitors
To qualify for the priority placement, exhibitors must submit exhibit applications with payments in full by the Feb. 22, 2019, deadline.
Priority-one exhibitors are those companies that request a minimum of 2,000 sq ft of contiguous space.
Priority-two exhibitors are those companies that request less than 2,000 sq ft and select premium placement.
Priority-two exhibitors that have exhibited for 10 consecutive years will be assigned their online placement times ahead of other priority-two exhibitors.
Priority-three exhibitors are those companies that request exhibit space less than 2,000 sq ft and have exhibited on a 10-year consecutive basis.
Priority-four exhibitors are those companies that submit applications and full payments by Feb. 22, 2019, but do not meet criteria for other priority levels.
Priority Placement for Indoor Static Display Exhibitors
To fully maximize limited space, indoor static display exhibitors are placed by NBAA in a best fit manner while keeping aisles, fire marshal, and operational considerations in mind. Exhibitors that have submitted application and payment for both indoor booth space and indoor static display space by the Feb. 22, 2019, deadline will be placed immediately after all priority-one exhibitors have been placed to keep both exhibits as close to one another as possible.
Exhibitors Submitting Applications after Priority Deadline
Companies who submit payments and applications after the February 22, 2019, deadline will be placed in the order that they are received after all priority one through priority four exhibitors have been placed.
NBAA-BACE sponsors in priority two, priority three and priority four with sponsorship spend of $2,500 or greater at 2018 NBAA-BACE will be placed before other exhibitors within their respective priority category or subcategory.
Appointment Times for Priority-One Exhibitors
Priority-one exhibitors will be ordered and assigned appointment times based on the following criteria:
- All original airframe manufacturers with an aircraft scheduled to be on static display will be ordered and assigned appointment times ahead of other priority-one exhibitors. (Application and payment for indoor exhibit space and static display space must be submitted by Feb. 22, 2019.)
- Within the groups of original airframe manufacturers and other priority-one exhibitors, exhibitors will be ordered and assigned appointment times by descending order of the number of exhibit spaces reserved as of Feb. 22, 2019.
- Where two or more exhibitors have reserved the same number of spaces, exhibitors will be ordered and assigned appointment times by descending order of sponsorship spend at 2018 NBAA-BACE. Exhibitors that have reserved the same number of spaces and had the same sponsorship spend at 2018 NBAA-BACE will be ordered and assigned appointment times by random draw.
- Exhibitors that submit applications for both an indoor static display space and an indoor booth space by the Feb. 22, 2019, deadline and do not otherwise qualify as a priority-one exhibitor will be placed immediately after all priority-one exhibitors have been placed.
Live Placement Process
Once priority status has been determined for all eligible exhibitors, each exhibitor will receive via email:
- Confirmation of qualification for the live, online priority exhibit space placement
- Complete priority placement results
- Appointment time and details for the priority placement process
- Proxy information to be used if an exhibitor is unable to call at their appointed time
- Reminder of permissible booth configurations and hanging sign rules
- At their assigned appointment times, exhibitors will call into the exhibitor hotline to discuss exhibit plans and exhibit space options with the NBAA exhibits team. Upon selecting their exhibit space, the floor plan will be updated online in real time.
Following the priority exhibit space placement, each exhibitor will receive:
- Booth confirmation, including booth number
- Exhibitor Dashboard login, where exhibitors will have access to the exhibitor service kit, registration, company profile, marketing tools, etc.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.