Call for Speakers: 2020 NBAA Flight Attendants/Flight Technicians Conference
NBAA members are encouraged to submit proposals for education sessions at the 2020 NBAA Flight Attendant Flight/Technician Conference, which will be held Tuesday, May 5 through Thursday, May 7, 2020, at the Hartford Convention Center. NBAA is seeking proposals in the following topic areas:
- Facility and Operations Management
- Leadership & Management – Team Building, Supervisor Skills, Performance Management, Self-Improvement
- Technology – Current and Emerging Technologies, Broadband Communication and Connectivity
- Innovation in Aviation
- Safety – Latest Information in Safety & New and Innovative Techniques for Preparedness
Deadline: Nov. 11, 2019
Call for Speakers: 2020 NBAA Regional Forums
NBAA hosts three Regional Forums throughout the year across the United States to support members at the local level. In 2020 the Regional Forums will take place at the follow dates and locations:
- Wednesday, Jan. 29 in West Palm Beach, FL
- Thursday, March 5 in San Jose, CA
- Wednesday, June 10 in White Plains, NY
NBAA members are encouraged to submit proposals for education session topics such as safety and risk management, maintenance and technical issues, airspace and airport access, aircraft and flight operations, aviation management, aircraft ownership, and career and leadership development.
Deadline: Nov. 1, 2019.