Contact: Dan Hubbard at (202) 783-9360 or email@example.com
Washington, DC, June 20, 2005 – The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) and its Flight Attendants Committee are pleased to announce the recipients of the 2005 NBAA Flight Attendants/Flight Technicians Scholarship. The scholarship awards were presented during the NBAA 10th Annual Flight Attendants Conference, held June 17 and 18 in Atlanta, GA.
This scholarship is made possible by 18 corporate sponsors: AirCare, Air Chef, Alteon, Beyond and Above Corporate Flight Attendant Training, Bombardier Aerospace, CAE/SimuFlite, Castle Kitchens Ltd., Corporate Flight Attendant Training Alliance, The Corporate School of Etiquette, The Darden School at the University of Virginia, Dassault Falcon Jet, FACTS, Flight Safety International, MedAire, Inc., Rudy’s In-Flight Catering, STARK Survival, Survival Systems USA Inc. and Susan C. Friedenberg Corporate Flight Attendant Training.
This year’s 41 scholarship recipients are listed below. Each recipient name is followed by the name of the corporate sponsor that provided the award.
- Paulette Andre, FACTS
- Karen Avery, STARK Survival
- Paul Awoniti, FACTS
- Mary Barnes, Bombardier Aerospace
- Janine Brisebois, Castle Kitchens Ltd.
- Lisa A. Butler, Susan C. Friedenberg Corporate Flight Attendant Training
- Laura Marie Carroll, MedAire, Inc.
- Bea DeLautre, CAE/SimuFlite
- Brian Dougherty, Beyond and Above Corporate Flight Attendant Training
- Michelle Dufield, FACTS
- Adrienne Dyner, CAE/SimuFlite
- Carol M. Elliot, MedAire, Inc.
- Jerry Evers, Flight Safety International
- Aida Ferro de Oliveira, FACTS
- Antonio Gooding, Survival Systems USA, Inc.
- Debra Hernandez, FACTS
- Amanda Hunt, Air Chef
- Lucille Ircha, AirCare International
- Lisa Jaskolka Monney, The Darden School at the University of Virginia
- Gloria Johnsen, AirCare International
- Kimberly Kimble, MedAire, Inc.
- Angie Kim-Slavin, Flight Safety International
- Janet Macy, Corporate Flight Attendant Training Alliance
- Keena McEntyre, FACTS
- Diane Munroe, Beyond and Above Corporate Flight Attendant Training
- Mary A. Odenthal, STARK Survival
- Shauniece Perrin, FACTS
- Tammie Ray-Houston, AirCare International
- Eileen Renteria, Castle Kitchens Ltd.
- Sandi Samson, The Corporate School of Etiquette
- Sheri Schagerer, FACTS
- Annelle Simton, Survival Systems USA, Inc.
- Ronda Smith, Dassault Falcon Jet
- Kathryn Soler, FACTS
- Sherri Stawartz, Air Chef
- Lynnette Thate, Alteon
- Lanis Thate-Hembree, Beyond and Above Corporate Flight Attendant Training
- Pamela Versaggi, MedAire, Inc.
- Monique Warfield, Air Chef
- Marie Wicks, FACTS
- Kandi Wolf-Brown, AirCare International
The NBAA Flight Attendants Committee is dedicated to promoting education and training as a means for corporate flight attendants/flight technicians to enhance their professional careers. For more information about the Committee, visit the NBAA web site at www.nbaa.org/committees/fltatt.
NBAA offers several scholarships to promote professional development and business aviation careers. For more information, visit the NBAA web site at www.nbaa.org/scholarships.
# # #
Founded in 1947, NBAA serves more than 7,000 Member Companies by promoting the aviation interests of organizations utilizing business aircraft in the United States and worldwide. The association provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention, the world’s largest civil aviation trade show. Learn more about NBAA at www.nbaa.org.