The Access Committee focuses on NBAA Member access to the National Airspace System (NAS), to the national system of U.S. airports and to political processes at the local level that affect business aviation.
- Advocate to FAA and Airport Authorities for business aviation’s access to airports and airspace
- To educate NBAA Members on the equipage and training necessary to optimize the use of business aircraft in the NAS
- To advocate for research and implementation of high fidelity aviation weather products in order to reduce the frequency of aviation accidents/incidents related to weather and to improve the efficiency of airport access and flight operations
- Jeff Smith, R.O.P. Aviation, Inc. (Chairman)
- Gabriel Andino, AvPORTS - Teterboro Airport (Vice Chairman)
- Richard J. Boll, II, Richard J. Boll, II (Vice Chairman)
- Judith A. Reif, JR Flight Services, LLC (Vice Chairwoman)
- Alex Gertsen, NBAA (National Business Aviation Association) (Staff Liaison)
- John Kosak, CAM, NBAA (Staff Liaison)
- Heidi Williams, NBAA (National Business Aviation Association) (Staff Liaison)
NBAA Members may also review the full committee roster.
NBAA’s Weather Subcommittee provides an opportunity for NBAA members to interact with the broader aviation weather community to discuss and collaborate with the FAA and National Weather Service. Learn more about NBAA’s Weather Subcommittee.