Made up of committed, talented and knowledgeable volunteers, NBAA’s standing committees work together on behalf of NBAA members to promote business aviation access, operational excellence, professional development, safety and technical standards, and security.
Follow the links below to learn more about the association’s standing committees and their work on behalf of the business aviation industry.
- Access Committee
- Business Membership Advisory Council
- Business Aviation Management Committee
- Domestic Operations Committee
- Flight Attendants Committee
- International Operators Committee
- Local and Regional Group Committee
- Maintenance Committee
- Regulatory Issues Advisory Group
- Safety Committee
- Schedulers & Dispatchers Committee
- Security Council
- Tax Committee
- Technical Committees