Contact: Dan Hubbard, 202-783-9360, firstname.lastname@example.org
Las Vegas, NV, Oct. 8 2021 – The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) today unveiled the 2021 Business Aviation Top 40 Under 40, which recognizes rising leaders who are driving innovation within the industry.
“We are honored to recognize this group of innovators who are helping shape the industry’s future,” said NBAA President and CEO Ed Bolen.
This year’s fourth annual Top 40 Under 40 list was selected by NBAA’s Young Professionals (YoPro) Council, a group of business aviation professionals and NBAA staff liaisons working to build relationships between the industry’s emerging leaders.
This year’s Top 40 Under 40 recipients are:
- Katherine Bales, Napa County Airport
- Justin Lobb, Naples Airport Authority
- Grant W. Sussey, Watertown International Airport
- Christina Wilson, LADOTD – Aviation Division
- Alexis Bennett, Textron Aviation
- Danielle Booth, AVEX, Inc.
- Jared Hasty, OGARAJETS
- Shelbey Hooker, Jet It
- Dan Jenkins, World Fuel Services
- Jason Newbold, Bold Jets
- Kyle Black, GFK Flight Support
- Amanda Ferraro, Aviation Safety Solutions, LLC
- Kevin J. Kovarik, USAIG
- Elliott Taub, Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc.
- Jasmine Alvarado, Clay Lacy Aviation
- Griffin Bruehl, Private Owner
- Natasha Gardner, Visa
- Kerri Russi, Adobe
- Stephanie Werner, Exosonic
- Andy Nixon, MRO Insider
- Trevor Steffensen, Gogo Business Aviation
- Jacob Velky, Duke Energy
- Nate Dietsch, Netflix
- Caleb Gibson, Textron Aviation
- Michael Mansur, The Williams Companies, Inc.
- Brett Melcher, Encompass Health Corp.
- Tim Wade, Constant Aviation
- Claudia Arnold, AEG Fuels
- Ashley Bouzianis, Standard Aviation, LLC
- David Buritica, Sheltair
- Rekha Lyons, Hillsboro Aviation
- Brett Abbott, Boston Scientific
- Ryan Gibbons, CNL Aviation
- Julia Harrington, Axis Jets
- Leah Murphy, First City Helicopter
- Anthony Oshinuga, AirOshi
- Austin Stephens, TriFly LLC
- Kellie Young, The Coca-Cola Company
- Megan Knox, Liberty Global
- Lee Rafalko, Corteva Agriscience
# # #
Founded in 1947 and based in Washington, DC, the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) is the leading organization for companies that rely on general aviation aircraft to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and successful. The association represents more than 10,000 company and professional members and provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (NBAA-BACE), the world’s largest civil aviation trade show. Learn more about NBAA at nbaa.org.
Members of the media may receive NBAA Press Releases immediately via email. To subscribe to the NBAA Press Release email list, submit the online form.