The NBAA Flight Attendants/Flight Technicians Committee is dedicated to promoting education and training as a means for business aviation flight attendants and flight technicians to enhance their professional careers. To support this position, NBAA offers aspiring and current flight attendants/flight technicians the opportunity to receive scholarships in conjunction with the following donors:
- Abby’s Catering – $450 towards any Inflight Food Safety Training Course
- Aircare International FACTS Training – The recipient’s choice of either Initial Cabin Safety and Emergency Procedures Training or Recurrent Cabin Safety and Emergency Procedures Training plus the option to add the 1-day Hospitality Training Course
- Beyond and Above Corporate Flight Attendant Training – 5 Awards: Initial Flight Attendant Training (New to aviation industry flight attendants)-3 Awards: Commercial to Corporate Aviation Flying Training-3 Awards: Intro to Corporate Catering and Etiquette.
- Commercial 2 Corporate – 5 Awards: Online E-Learning Wine While You Fly Courses.
- Confidence in the Air by Heidi Cole – 1 Award: Confidence in The Air Coaching (Professional confidence building coaching group)-1 Award: Successful Job Interview Skills (Mini professional job skills coaching group)
- The Corporate School of Etiquette by Donna Casacchia – 3 Day Culinary Arts & Service Training
- Dallas Coffee Community – Aircare FACTS Recurrent Training Course.
- Dassault Falcon Jet – $1000 to the recipient’s choice of any corporate flight attendant training.
- Davinci Inflight Training Institute – The recipient’s choice of Service Elite Training, Initial Cabin Safety Training or Recurrent Cabin Safety Training.
- Euler Products – $500 to the recipients choice of any corporate flight attendant training.
- First Chime Chef Prive by Young Park -$1000 to the recipient’s choice of any corporate flight attendant training.
- Flightess by Jamie Gibson – Flightess Mentorship Program for 1 calendar year.
- FlightSafety International – 1 Award: Initial Corporate Cabin Attendant Training-1 Award: General Emergency Training
- Manny Catering, S.A. de C.V. dba Manny’s Catering – $450 to the recipient’s choice of any corporate flight attendant training.
- MedAire – Management of Inflight Illness & Injury Training
- Million Air Dallas – $900 to the recipient’s choice of corporate flight attendant training.
- Planet 9 – $500 to the recipient’s choice of corporate flight attendant training.
- Sajet Solutions – 1 Award: Professional You (Online workshop to master the art of self-marketing)-1 Award: Professional You + Coaching Services Bundle (Online workshop to master the art of self-marketing + resume services, virtual coaching and interview prep)
- SpectrumFX – $450 to the recipient’s choice of corporate flight attendant training.
Donors will make scholarship awards available to recipients selected by the NBAA Flight Attendants Committee.
Flight Attendants/Flight Technicians Scholarship awards will be redeemable under the conditions established by NBAA and its donors, and applicants are limited to receiving one award per person every other year; i.e., recipients of the 2022 scholarship are not eligible to apply in 2023, but they will be eligible to apply again in 2024.
Recipients are responsible for costs associated with the scholarship, such as travel and lodging expenses, unless otherwise noted.
For all NBAA scholarships, applicants are limited to receiving one award per person, per year. Direct all questions about this application to NBAA’s Molly Hitch at 202-783-9353 or email@example.com.