The NBAA Flight Attendants Committee is dedicated to promoting education and training as a means for business aviation flight attendants and flight technicians to enhance their professional careers. To support this position, NBAA offers aspiring and current flight attendants/flight technicians the opportunity to receive scholarships in conjunction with the following donors:
- Advanced Aircrew Academy
- Air Culinaire Worldwide
- Aircare International
- Amway Aviation
- Beyond and Above Corporate Flight Attendant Training
- CAPS Aviation
- Cornerstone Strategies LLC
- Corporate Flight Attendant Training by Susan C. Friedenberg
- The Corporate School of Etiquette
- The Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia
- Dassault Falcon Jet Group
- Davinci Inflight Training Institute
- Flight Crews Unlimited
- FlightSafety International
- GA Food Safety Professionals
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corp.
- JCPenney Aviation
- MedAire, Inc.
- Proserve Aviation
- Satcom Direct
- Valero Energy
- Anonymous donation
Donors will make scholarship awards available to recipients selected by the NBAA Flight Attendants Committee. For a full list of awards, refer to the scholarship application.
Flight Attendants/Flight Technicians Scholarship awards will be redeemable under the conditions established by NBAA and its donors, and applicants are limited to receiving one award per person every other year; i.e., recipients of the 2018 scholarship are not eligible to apply in 2019, but they will be eligible to apply again in 2020.
Recipients also are responsible for costs associated with the scholarship, such as travel and lodging expenses, unless otherwise noted.
For all NBAA scholarships, applicants are limited to receiving one award per person, per year. Please direct all questions about this application to NBAA’s Tyler Austin at 202-783-9267 or firstname.lastname@example.org.