Young Professionals in Business Aviation (YoPro) was founded in 2014 by NBAA employees who saw an opportunity to bring industry peers together in a forward-thinking organization dedicated to promoting ties between young people in business aviation. Since then, the group has hosted successful events at multiple high-profile conferences and expanded membership to include young professionals from all parts of the industry.
With more upcoming events and exciting outreach initiatives on the horizon, there has never been a better time to get involved with YoPro.
NBAA’s YoPro is a group dedicated to building relationships between emerging leaders across the industry. Through events at key business aviation industry gatherings, the group will promote networking, sharing of best practices and build a sense of community among future aviation leaders.
The Young Professionals Council is the leadership arm of YoPro, responsible for planning events, developing initiatives and steering organizational direction. Members are selected to two-year terms during which they work in one of several unique working groups that best fit their skill set. The current working groups are the following:
- Community Outreach – Foster the development of aviation communities and promote business aviation to youth organizations
- Events – Plan, coordinate and execute events for young professionals in business aviation
- Marketing – Promote YoPro Council’s mission to the business aviation community and encourage others to get involved
- Mentorship/Internship – Develop a mentorship program through NBAA and promote internship opportunities from member companies
- Professional Development – Share industry best practices, education and scholarship opportunities and knowledge with young professionals
- Advocacy – Help YoPros to better engage, mobilize and deepen their relationships within the business aviation community.
Current Council Members
Senior Manager, Professional Development
Manager, Conventions VIP Events & Budgets
Operations and Project Manager
Marketing & Customer Support
Base Operations at Page Field (KFMY)
Northern Jet Management
Assistant Vice President
PNC Aviation Finance
Senior Manager, Registration
TIFFANY HILER (Vice Chair)
TLH Enterprises, LLC
Director, Flight Operations & Regulations
Senior Program Manager
Corporate Angel Network, Inc.
Aviation Sales Advisor
VP Global Account Management
CHRIS QUIOCHO (Chair)
Aftermarket Sales Manager, Texas, Louisianna & Mexico
Interested in joining the Council or otherwise being a part of the YoPro program? Learn more about how you can get involved with YoPro.
For more information NBAA’s YoPro initiative, email firstname.lastname@example.org.